Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Here's what's growing in my garden:

My sweetheart co-gardener

hydrangea coming up  and purple alliums

peony buds

Zach's strawberry patch

Violette de Bordeaux figs coming up

Co-gardener getting to know the cherry tree



columbines

white allium

hosta with white bleeding heart



Zachy inspecting the sugar snap pea plants

see the baby figs coming up?

grapevine and sugar snap peas meet

like  shaking hands

should I keep them  apart?

lettuce flower

my mesclun bolting...sigh

parsley flowering 


much  anticipated bluberries

clematis, columbine and bleeding heart against the mirror I picked up from the  streets of Brooklyn  in 2008

growing seeds too

Sugar snap peas-----Zach's snack coming up 

sugar snap peas

Raspberry just starting to bloom....hohum!

 Zach picked these strawberries before the mystery creature takes a bite on  each one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment