Friday, February 17, 2012

This winter that IS NOT is giving me the spring fever. I simply cannot wait to welcome back my perrenials. In fact, I already see some shoots peeking, obviously deceived by this not so normal season we are having. The flowers I took shots of last  spring/summer are the very ones I am giddily anticipating to see.




my white bleeding heart


dwarf pear blossoms



 dwrf apple blossom buds


dwarf apple blossoms

the apple blossoms turn white as the days  pass


even the dandelion puffs
(the flower inspector is mesmerized )


big splashes of red

shot in '09--my little squirt helpin out
 

these hibiscus stay only for a day


my fiery hibiscus

my moonface side by side my fiery hibiscus



blue/purple/pink hydrangea from one plant


pink hydrangea and asiatic lilly (this taken year '09)


peonies



my lavander
 

mini daisies


hot pink hydrangea

sideview --lily of the valley

dainty and faintly fragrant lily of the valley


columbine



alliums getting smaller by the year


columbine



peonies and  alliums


I can almost smell the  faint fragrance of this peony



I welcome even the lowly dandelion
 
my pink bleeding heart

crocus, of course, the harbinger of spring
 

No comments:

Post a Comment