Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I looked through my window and a couple sunflowers happily smiled at me. That deserves a picture, I thought so I grabbed my camera and shot some photos. The dwarf apple tree behind the sunflower has 5 fruits that are very hard and green. I am waiting for them to turn yellowish, afterall, its name is golden sentinel. In the past years though, the squirrels always got to them before they could turn yellow. I am seriously risking losing the apples to the squirrels by waiting.

I am also seeing the last of my hydrangeas this summer. :-(


I am seeing the last of my hydrangeas these summer. Yesterday some sunflowers bloomed, smaller smaller than I expected.

and here's the last of my hibiscus

more herbs and lots of stevia
Stevia leaves will be dried and ground.

the English roses are getting smaller by the bloom



No comments:

Post a Comment